So this ticket has been implemented in svn: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2028

And now I need whitespace... so how can I get it back? Is there or isn't there a way to disable this? Im using loop to output links (pagelinks), and i have whitespace behind in the body so there is separation. Unfortunately, it's getting stripped. Is there a workaround?

On a related note, is there a way to know if im on the last iteration of the loop, so i could for example, follow all but the last with a ","? This may be outside the scope of loop as currently implemented, but i can see it being useful.

chris