Thomas Zenglein a écrit :
Hello,

thanks evrybody for attempting to help me with that problem. I tried every suggest you gave, with no positve result. Now I think this is a Tapetry internal problem. Any idea for an alternative solution method?
Meanwhile I have to be happy without the regexp check.
Well you could do that inside the onValidate method of your form ...
No ?

THX

Thomas

Michael Courcy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am Mo, Jan 14, 2008 um 4:18