Hello,

I am generating beans on the fly (via ClassFactory and ClassFab) and using the BeanEditor to edit them. This works fine. Now my questions:

1. I need to set some fields required. But they differ from user to user. Is it possible to "tell" the BeanEditor which are required?

2. Is it possible to add a recordError(String fieldName, String message) to Form? Or is there a other way the get a Field by its name?

3. Has someone created a ListEdit-Component? Basicly i have a list of String where you should add, delete and modify entries.

Thanks..

Sascha Tandel