Javarebel is sweet.

Regarding disabling-cache, I always disliked it (prefering the
enable-reset-service approach)
for performance and OOME issues. I had a greasemonkey script for this @
http://blog.andyhot.gr/a/java/2006/09/23/Implementing-a-Firefox-Plugin-for-Tapestrys-Reset-Service.html
but nowadays we just have a (debug-mode only) link to the reset
service at the corner of our app.

Andreas Andreou - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting