I'm giving up, I still can't see it. Use a proper mail client.

Pai911 schrieb:
Sorry! The forum filter the definition

Now I escape the tag myself, and it appears.

Please see the original post!

I have to tell you that in my IE, this happens even when async="true" is set

Thank you!

Ulrich Stärk wrote:
I still can't see the DirectLink declaration you are using... Where is it?

Uli

Pai911 schrieb:
Hi! The related logic:

    public abstract String getTab();

    public abstract void setTab(String tabName);

    /* Listeners */
    public void switchTab(String tabName) {
        this.setTab(tabName);
    }

I think it's more likely related to the version of IE

It seems to happen in certain version of IE

Thank you!!

Ulrich Stärk wrote:
Please post the DirectLink definition and the rest of the logic you wrote to switch tabs.

Pai911 schrieb:
Dear all:

The following is the template for three tabs.

When each tab is clicked, switchTab listener should be invoked to set
the
tab property

and asynchrounously update [EMAIL PROTECTED] component.

However, I found that in IE 6.0, the click of DirectLink will cause the
refresh of the whole page.

Is it a bug?

Please help me with this !

Thank you!