Chances are, Tapestry is passing on the requests because there are
real static HTML files present.

The problem is that if you delete 505.html, you need to come up with a
class named 505.  That's going to be a problem :-).

I'm not sure what the servlet container will do if you configure the
<location> of the <error-page> to a virtual resources such as a
Tapestry page.

I suspect it will work in Jetty and not work in Tomcat :-)

I haven't experimented with this at all, I'm afraid.

On Jan 23, 2008 7:01 AM, Peter Stavrinides <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to customize the various error pages for my servlet
> (404,500,401 etc...), I have implemented the configuration in my
> web.xml, but Tapestry 5 doesn't pick them up... how should I go about this?
>
> Thanks
> Peter

Howard M. Lewis Ship