Just work perfect, and Honestly installing spring was a matter of 3 minutes.

Have a look there
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapstry5First_project_with_Tapestry5,_Spring_and_Hibernate

If you're still metting problem I can send you a mavenized project with even dbunit integrated.

Emmanuel Sowah a écrit :
Hi,

I read some time back that unlike T4, T5 would treat Spring as a first
citizen.
However, I've been struggling in making T5 work smoothly with Spring. Anyone
out there has had luck with this?
I'm now fed up and this is for me a wake up call to go look at some of the
other
ambitious and innovative web framework out there. Wicket probably?

Regards,

Emmanuel

--
Michael Courcy