I have an ASO that is acting as a listener to a service. I am probably doing things stupidly, but it (almost) works. When the ASO is created, it adds itself as a listener to the service, but I have no way of removing it as a listener when the session expires or is explicitly terminated. I know I can probably fudge something together with a servlet sessionlistener filter that finds my ASO in the session and "cleans it up", but I'd have to assume I know how to get the ASO from the session outside of tapestry, which is subject to change, so I don't really want to do that. Is there any way to define how an ASO is cleaned up when no longer used, or any suggestions for a better way to do this?
Thanks,
Steve