Francois Armand wrote:
So, if (as it's in my case) you use onActivate(String name) in a page using a post, the "name" given to onActivate for the post action will receive a non decoded String. If some validation are done based on that encoded value, as a check in DB, they fail.

So, as I figure I'm not the only one to do this kind of things, and that I'm doing something bad. Please, would somebody show me my error ?

OK, it seems that the guilty was the TapestryInternalUtils.encodeContext on line 155 of LinkFactoryImpl#addActivationContextToLink : as soon as I removed it, everything start working.

I hope it does not break things elsewhere ^^

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE