Angelo Turetta schrieb:
I think [EMAIL PROTECTED] (A.K.A. [EMAIL PROTECTED]) has well passed the limit I would tolerate if the matter was in my hands....

And for what matters, I would also inform his friends at wicket, which being another of apache's projects should be bound by the same ethics, what a nice person they have at their court. I can't believe they are OK with his behavior (I mean: being subscribed to an apache mailing list under false identity with the only purpose of starting flame threads)

Angelo Turetta

Banning people from mailing lists is like Don Quijote fighting the windmills. They can come back every time they want by just using yet another email account which they can get everywhere if they want to. The best is to just ignore them.

Uli