Hi Renat,

I think your recommendation of j2ee and ear deployment is a better option, i
think again, there is really no need to make the multiple module looks like
one, we can have multiple web applications, now this T5 IOC  inside EJB part
without EJB is interesting, what's the advantage of this approach compared
to using ejb? another thing is, T5 does not have direct support of ejb3
annotation.

Thanks,
Angelo