Hey,

you're right, I didn't notice you were talking about merging visually two
radio groups. Sorry.

I think the easiest way to solve this might be some kind of HTML/CSS trick.
If you really need the two RadioGroup2 options to the right, the trivial
thing would be changing the layout of the table, but I guess your real
problem is a little harder. Anyway, maybe doing some positioning trick might
be easier than trying to invent the RadioWithoutARadioGroup component...

Regards,

Dario