Sorry about the ambiguous title, but I'll try to explain what it is I'm
trying to achieve . . .

in T4 it's possible to have properties/keys in an object that can be
localized in the html file using the following expression

sender.address.addressLine1Label)">AddressLine1</span>

tapestry will resolve what the contents of "sender.address.addressLine1Label"
are before trying to find a match for that key in the appropriate
.properties file.

however in T5 we no longer have ognl: prefix (I'm guessing it's replaced by
prop:?), so I tried (unsuccessfully) using certain combinations of the prop:
and message: prefix to first extract the key from the required object before
trying to localize it. The only solution I could come up with was to inject
the messages bean into my class and add a method that can pass the key into
my messages bean and return the localized text. This method is then called
from the .tml. Ideally however I would like to find a way to do all of this
work in my .tml file, so if anyone has any ideas, comments or criticism,
please let me know.

Regards, Brian.

    @Inject
    private Messages messages;

    public final String getSenderAddressLine1Label() {
        return messages.get(moneyTransfer.getSender
().getAddress().getAddressLine1Label());
    }

    <t:label t:for="senderAddressLine1"/>
    <input t:type="textfield" t:id="senderAddressLine1" t:value="
sender.address.addressLine1" t:label="prop:senderAddressLine1Label"
size="30" disabled="readOnly"/>