Hello folks ...

People often ask me what they can do to help with Tapestry adoption,
and my usual response is to say "evangelize! give a talk to a user's
group!".

Here's something else you can do.  I'm frequently asked "Who is using
Tapestry?" and "How big is their site?"  "How well does it scale?"
The answers to
these questions can make all the difference is spurring a client to
use Tapestry, and I often don't have any answers.

Let's change that.  I'd like to put together a more comprehensive list
of Tapestry applications.  I'll share the results on my blog, or on
the Tapestry site.

Please respond to me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) with the following details:

Site/Project Name:
        A name for the project, or a URL

Tapestry Release:
        3 | 4 | 5

Type:
        internal | public
        - internal for Intranet apps
        - public for external apps

Sector:
        social | commerce | financial | content | administrative
        - social: social site, like facebook (or a facebook app)
        - commerce: buying and selling, like ebay or amazon
        - financial: banking, stocks, etc.
        - content: news, articles, cnn.com, flickr
        - administrative: Intranet, human resources, etc.
        ... or specify your own sector, I'm flexible

                - developing for an application not yet running
                - deployed for a running application

Application Size:
        Estimated number of pages in the application

Team Size:
        Number of people developing the application

Development Effort:
        Estimated amount of work invested so far in the project, in person/weeks

I'm also interested in any additional comments you may have.

Make sure to indicate whether I can make details of your project public or not.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship