Hello,

I'm trying to build a select component which allows you to select a country. The labels would be the country names and the values the ISO codes for the country. The catch is that I want the country names displayed in the current locale.

Now, when you @Inject the messages in the OptionModel it is null when you try to access it in getLabel() and I was wondering if that is intended? Now I have to pass the catalog from my wrapper component (SelectCountry) with its own catalog to my SelectModel which passes it down to the OptionModel. That doesn't feel right.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to access the Messages from within the OptionModel and get access to the resources from the wrapper component?

Best regards,
Olivier