I have a table with editable rows in a form.
At the end of the each row, I would like to have a
delete button (Submit component).
I do not want to use an  ActionLink instead of a
delete button.
This is because ActionLink does not submit the form. I
will lose the
data entered before a row is deleted.
What I need is a context parameter in the submit
component.

Nick Westgate created a submit component with a
context.

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5SubmitContextComponent

Is there any reason why there is no context parameter
in the Submit component ?

Shing

Home page : http://www.lombok.demon.co.uk/