Not sure if this helps but I think that what you want is actually:

<t:actionlink t:zone="prop:zoneId">Shot</t:actionlink>

Regards,
Olivier

Adriaan Joubert wrote:
Hi,

anybody had any luck with this? I tried

<t:actionlink zone="${zoneId}">Show</t:actionlink>
<t:zone visible="false" t:id="${zoneId}" context="${id}">
</t:zone>

But get

Component id '${zoneId}' is not valid; component ids must be valid Java
identifiers: start with a letter, and consist of letters, numbers and
underscores.

So it looks as if only literal values are accepted here?

And how do I deal with the events? The zone ids are constructed dynamically,
so I do not know what they will be when writing the code. I was hoping that
I could deal with this in an

void onEvent()

but I cannot get any context passed into this, so I do not know which zone
I'm dealing with. If anybody had an example of zones in a loop that would be
great!

Thanks,

Adriaan