Hi all,

I am running into the occasional transformation exception, which is easy enough to correct with some minor refactoring... but just for interest sake take a look at this code snippet:

/** My data object used in a beanform */
   @Persist
   private BeanFormData myBeanFormObj_ = new BeanFormData();

   /**
    * The begin render method.
    */
   @BeginRender
   public void beginRender() {
       createUserData();
   }

private void createUserData(){
       try {
          //some initialization code for the form
           myBeanFormObj_.setSelectedTitle(getTitle());
myBeanFormObj_.setFullName(getFirstName() + " " + getLastName());
           myBeanFormObj_.setEmail(getEmail());
} catch (Exception e) {
            //error handling here

This all works just fine, but occasionaly when I inline the code instead in BeginRender, I get a transformation exception and have to refactor my code... its not something I can pinpoint exactly, but it seems somehow that objects accessible to the beanform/component in the page come into conflict with my initialization code for these objects... somehow the error is averted when using a call to private method ? well I hope this example is clear enough and can maybe help someone... thanks for all the hard work on Tapestry, I'm really starting to love this framework.

Cheers,
Peter