I attached some minor documentation improvement to http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1086 some time ago which documents the need of a @Body component in order for client side validation to work. Maybe someone could have a look at it and commit it...

Uli

Andreas Andreou schrieb:
Do you get any javascript errors? Are you using the @Body component in
your page?