From: Davor Hrg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 15 February 2008 14:36
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: T5.0.10 DateField component broken ???

any error ?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Mahen Perera
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I also encountered this same issue,, and as given below, included the
 source from 5.0.9 for the DateField class. I named my component
 DateInputField and change references in the .tml files.
 Now the datefield pop up is coming nicely , and it shows the day that
 select in the text field.
 But when the form is submitted, the value of the date field is not
 getting bound to the java.util.Date property in the page class.
 I think I need to do some thing additional , than just adding the old
 DateField class?
 Thanks in advance for any replies..