Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, I make a simple class to test, it works in
5.0.7, but fails in 5.0.9 and 10:

page class:

public class TestPage1 {

    @Inject
    private ComponentResources resources;
    private Object[] _objs;

    public Class onActivate(Object[] obj) {
        _objs = obj;
        return null;
    }

    public Object[] onPassivate() {
        return _objs;
    }

    Link onActionFromDelete(Long id) {
        String deleteLink = resources.createActionLink("DeleteConfirm",
false, id).toURI();  // this call fails
        return null;
    }

     public String onDeleteConfirm(Long id) {
         return null;

template:

<t:ActionLink t:id="Delete" context="1">Delete me</t:ActionLink>