On Feb 20, 2008 11:12 AM, Ivan Dubrov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
transformation.extendMethod(TransformConstants.CONTAINING_PAGE_DID_ATTACH_SIGNATURE,
>      tokenField + " = " + interField + ".checkBefore(" + configField +
> ");");
>
> transformation.extendMethod(TransformConstants.CONTAINING_PAGE_DID_DETACH_SIGNATURE,
>      interField + ".checkAfter(" + tokenField + ", null);");
>
>  otherwise it is possible to submit on secured page.

Yes, that's actually an open bug. I changed that because the original
above code as using CONTAINING_PAGE_DID_ATTACH/DETACH_SIGNATURE means
you can't link to another page that's been secured even if the
contained page is unsecured.

But maybe I'm wrong here?

--
        regards,