Can't you just override the method instead and call the super method at the right time?

-Filip

Robin Helgelin skrev:
On Feb 19, 2008 8:47 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think it's because the code you add is effectively inside a block,
i.e. in Java it would be:
{
  int i = 5;
}

So the scope of the new variable is limited.  That means you need to
generate all the code that uses the variable as a single body passed
to ClassTransformation.

Ah, ok. That seems problematic, as I want to both prefix and expand. I
guess it could be solved by adding a field to the class instead.