Thanks Howard, any news on when we can expect FormSupport to be available?

Render queue error in SetupRender[xxx/xxx.xxx]: No object of type
org.apache.tapestry.services.FormSupport is available from the Environment.
Available types are org.apache.tapestry.PageRenderSupport,
org.apache.tapestry.ValidationDecorator,
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.ZoneSetup,
org.apache.tapestry.services.Heartbeat.