Thanks Howard.

I have tried the suggestion Davor provided to use t:id instead before, but
without any luck. Since you think it is a bug, I would like to report this.
Can you tell me how to add this as a bug? I have not done this before. Since
I am working on adding the "drag-and-drop" table row to the grid, it would
not work without a table id. Can you tell me usually how long it will take
to get this kind of bugs fixed? Thanks a lot.