Hi Geoff,

I'm new to Tapestry coming recently from RoR (encountered scaling problems
in some of my web applications but still use it occasionally!).

I'm going through the JumpStart 3.3.3 installation process and all has been
going well until step 9 (of
http://files.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/installation.html).  I'm
encountering an error that I haven't been able to resolve for the past 3
days.  When I load localhost:8080/jumpstart, I get this error:

An unexpected application exception has occurred.  Render queue error in
BeginRender[Start:pagelink_10]: Could not convert 'errorMessage' into a
component parameter binding: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
jumpstart/web/pages/examples/request/PageLinkOrActionLink2
Can you point me to what might be happening/what I need to do?

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Greg