Hi,

I have this problem, say I have a OrderRec:

public class OrderRec {
    private Long qty;
    private Long supplierID;
    private Long itemNo;
        // getters/setters omitted
}

now I have a Order page:

public class Order {

    private OrderRec rec;
        // getter/setter...

    @InjectPage
    private OrderSupplier supplier;
    Object onActionFromSupplier() {
        supplier.setOrder(this);
        return supplier;

<t:beaneditform t:id="rec"/>
<t:actionLink t:id="supplier">supplier</t:actionLink>

when user click the supplier link it will open another page where a supplier
will be selected, and the supplier number should be assigned back to the
orderRec in the Order page:

public class OrderSupplier {
   @Persist
   private Order order;
        // getter/setter omitted

   Object onSuccess() {
                // there should be a way to assign the selected supllier number
       return order;

what is the usual approach in this case? I'm lost here, any help will be
highly appreciated, thanks.

A.C.