Hi,

I am using Tapestry 5.0.7 for my application. On my menu bar, I put some
links with <t:pageLink>. I have put some links under <t:if> conditions
so as to check the Login status.

Problem is::: When I was not logged in, some links doesn't show up,
which is CORRECT. Now, I logs in and can find those links. Now, when I
click on a link which I clicked prior to Loggin in, I will get the page
from Tapestry POOL and cannot see those links under <t:if> conditions
even logged in. Please suggest me a way to solve this. Or shall I have
to disable page pooling for this.

Thanks and Regards

Yeeswara N

****

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of HCL Technologies.

Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der HCL Technologies ubermittelt

****

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and