Hello.

I already had this minor problem with Tapestry versions prior to T5, and it seems to me that it still persists...

Anyway, sometimes I deploy my Tapestry application to various customers which want to have dfferent text messages or maybe even outlook of some pages. I can use CSS for some of it, but lets say that I want to pick different page/global .property file for displaying different messages stored in them.

Actually, perfect solution for me would be some kindof Locale which could be set initially through Tapestry configuration, so I could have smething like:

Home.properties
Home_customer1.properties
Home_customer2.properties

Home.html
Home_customer1.html
Home_customer2.html

Unfortunately, setting some dummy Locales like "customer1" via JVM parameters doesn't work. It raises errors on multiple places in my app (not related to Tapestry).

Ideas?

BTW, has old Tapestry guys like Erik Hatcher, Mindbridge etc.. left to some other web open source projects? :)

Regads,
Vjeran