Hi Davor, Martin,

This is the elegant solution, so from the method suggested by Martin, I am
able to determine which button is clicked, then I just do a session.evict as
suggested by Davor in the onSelectedFromCancel, simple and works! thanks
guys. Davor has mentioned this event approach, I remember he mentioned
somewhere else too, I do like to see a complete example, it might trigger
some more ideas, thanks again,

A.C.