Jesse, correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe that defaultChecked
will be triggered after the rewind, so, it will not be possible to know
at which iteration this took place (or get values the way they were
at that iteration).

So, this really reminds me of
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/58049/
and i don't have a workaround for that...

Any ideas?

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not sure how you have your page set up but this is all I have to
>  do in a similar situation:
>

>  @EventListener(targets = "publishByDefault", events = {"onclick",
> "onchange"})
>  public void defaultChecked() {
>  }

>        <input jwcid="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>  value="ognl:publisher.usedByDefault" class="checkbox"/>
>  ..
>
>  It's listening to both onclick/onchange because IE doesn't fire
>  onchange events for checkboxes.   The checkbox component is rendered
>  in a looop as well so,  it should probably be as easy as this for you
>  to do it.  (though anytime someone says something is easy it always
>  ends up biting them, so let's say it should be straightforward in most
>  cases to be safe ;) )
>

>  On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Dmitry Shyshkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > Hello, All.
>  >
>  >  I want to apply the only @EventListener("onchange") for multiple form
>  >  elements (say checkboxes or selectboxes). Each of them is placed into
>  >  his own row in the table (table is not a component, it's formed using
>  >  @For by <tr>). But the problem here is that I do not know how many table
>  >  rows I will have in the table so can't specify explicit targets/elements
>  >  for @EventListener annotation (because I do not know its identifiers).
>  >  I'd also like to get informed about the source of the event (table row
>  >  id for example).
>  >
>  >  Thanks in advance.
>  >
>  >  To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  >  For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  >
>  >

>  --
>  Jesse Kuhnert
>  Tapestry / OGNL / Dojo team member/developer
>
>  Open source based consulting work centered around
>  dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind. http://blog.opencomponentry.com

Andreas Andreou - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting