Von: Andreas Andreou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. März 2008 13:22
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: Re: T4: binding stylesheets to components

you mean like the @Style and @Relation components?
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/general/style.html
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/general/relation.html

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Stroeber, Andreas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi there,

My T4-Application uses several components. So I added a component MessageDialog. This component is inserted in the pages via Annotation

    @Component
    public abstract MessageDialog getMessageDialog();

 My problem now is:
I can add a messagedialog.css via Annotation @Asset or via <asset> in the .jwc-file to the component. But how to insert this css now to the main page? Do I really have to add this cssAsset to each page via @Shell? What I am looking for is something like "this component uses this css as default, use this for every page that references this component without being forced to add the css to each page seperately".
 I tried a @Shell in to component's HTML-Template but without success.

I think T5 provides something like that with the @IncludeStylesheet. Is there something for T4?

 Thx
 Andi