From: Tony Giaccone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 2:41 PM
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: Refer to a page component in a library

Tapestry 4.0 Question.

I have a created a very simple library. It's included in my .application
file like this:

    <library id="myLib"
specification-path="/com/company/project/reportlibrary/ReportLibrary.lib
rary"/>

As a result components in the library can be referenced in page files.
For
example:

    <component id="simple" type="myLib:Simple"/>

That declaration work just fine.

But now, but I'm a bit at a loss.

If I have a page in my library and it's defined in the library file like
this:

    <page name="SimplePage" specification-path="pages/SimplePage.page"/>

How do I then make use of that page in a application .page file.

If the page is in my normal Application page space, it's easy:

<inject property="simplePage" type="page" object="SimplePage" />

but when I try that I get this error:

Page 'SimplePage' not found in application namespace.

How do I inform Tapestry that the page is in the library?

Tony