The value of getClientId() seems critical to the proper use of clientside
javascript.  However, unless a component includes a call torenderIdAttribute()
while rendering its open element tag, the componentseems unable to display its
id property.   I ran across this when itried to use an Image as a target for an
@EventListener.  I suspectthat it effects other components as well.

By default Image doesn't render its ID and if you tried to setid="clientId" as
an informal parameter then you run into a stackoverflow because the
ClientIdPropertyWorker checks the component's "id"binding.

This doesn't seem to be a huge issue because you can simplywrap the image
component with an Any component.  However, it does seeminconsistent and results
in superfluous wrappers.

Before I add this to the jira with a patch - i just wanted to make sure I
didn't miss something.

Carlos