you can add new form fields on the client-side using javascript
on the server-side you then have to parse/obtain/process  the
data manually from the Request service you can inject almost
everywhere. you'll have to think about a smart way to name the
form fields so you can find them in the Request.

as a next step you could refine this with some components...

hope this helps

g,
kris

Jens Pfau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>