Hi,

Perhaps this one should go into a FAQ/tutorial/cookbook somewhere? I think it would be a great help for people new to the framework.

--
Chris

Robert Zeigler wrote:
Check on the value of the "production mode" symbol?
Detailed exception reports are disabled in production mode.
New apps created with the archetype default to disabling production mode (if I remember correctly).
You could try adding:
-Dtapestry.production-mode=false
to your runtime configuration to see if that brings back the detailed exception reports.

Robert