Hi Robert,

oh i see, so for every validation you have to code two, one in java and
another one in js, this does bring up another question, can
'clientvalidation' be set in the field level? say, I have a form, all the
fields can be validated client side except a customer id field, which
requires using the server side validator, yes, we can add a js validator
then call the server side validator, but that requires kind of effort, a
easier approach will be, turn the clientvalidation on for the form, then
turn the clientvalidation off for the field, any idea? Thanks,

A.C.