Arghh. Thanks a lot! I missed that. I figured it couldn't be a Tapestry
thing.

I traced back why I thought that the resulting sublist had an element (while
in fact it didn't): apparently a sublist is nothing but a wrapper around the
source-list (which I didn't know_, which is why burried in the debug
parameters the sublist still shows to have an element. Anyhow,

Thanks again.