From: Jacob Bergoo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 March 2008 16:32
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: RE: T5: Problem with login form with Acegi

Thanks Jonathan, that did the trick!
Cheers,
Jacob

Jonathan Barker wrote:

> I should have pasted a little more code before.  You need the
following
> line
> in your onSuccess method:
>

> SecurityContextHolder.getContext().setAuthentication(authResult);
>

> Acegi expects to do everything through the SecurityContext.

org.acegisecurity.vote.AffirmativeBased.decide(AffirmativeBased.java:68)
>>         at

$AccessDecisionManager_118f7af2115.decide($AccessDecisionManager_118f7af
21
>> 15.java)
>>         at

org.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation
(A
>> bstractSecurityInterceptor.java:323)
>>         at

nu.localhost.tapestry.acegi.services.internal.StaticSecurityChecker.chec
kB
>> efore(StaticSecurityChecker.java:43)
>>         at

$SecurityChecker_118f7af20ce.checkBefore($SecurityChecker_118f7af20ce.ja
va
>> )
>>         at com.bergoo.webshop.pages.Secure.beginRender(Secure.java)
>>         at

org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$11$1.run
(C
>> omponentPageElementImpl.java:338)
>>         at

org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invoke(C
om
>> ponentPageElementImpl.java:874)
>>         ... 98 more
>>
>> I don't see the reason why I get the Access denied.
>> Thanks for any help...
>> Jacob
>> --

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the
use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this
message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to this
email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email and any
copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it. IG Index plc is a company registered in England and Wales under number
01190902. VAT registration number 761 2978 07. Registered Office: Friars House,
157-168 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EZ. Authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.