Thanks. Works fine in 3.3.1 (without the imports)
Steve

On Apr 2, 2008, at 3:15, "Davor Hrg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

the new xml is now added there (I just removed import statements),
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry-data/attachments/Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates/attachments/t5_eclipse_code_templates_before_E3.4.M2.xml

please try it out so I can confirm it works :)

Davor Hrg