Hi Folks,

I have a list of checkboxes on a page:

The method to return the displayActorList is

  public List<Actor> getDisplayActorList()
  {
    if (this.getActorList() == null)
    {
      this.setActorList(this.getStoredActorList());
    }

    return this.getActorList();
  }

where actor list is persistant.

  @Persist private List<Actor> actorList;

The problem I'm having is that after submitting the page with my checkbox list
in, the actor list is not being updated with the new values.  Can anyone
suggest what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Tim.