As I understand it putting your template files in webapps is an
exception for some people who can't get away from that folder
structure. I believe everything else needs to be found on the
classpath. Your properties file should be in a folder that gets put in
the WEB-INF/classes folder, or into your application jar.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 5:23 AM, Andy Huhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, Petros.  I tried that, and I have the same issue.
>
> Here is my directory structure:
>
> src
>  main
>    java
>      com
>        companyname
>          pages
>            coops
>              FindCoops.java
>    webapp
>      coops
>        FindCoops.tml
>        FindCoops.properties
>
> I have not had any issues to date with the directory structure; Tapestry
> finds all the pages just fine, it finds the hibernate.cfg.xml, it finds
> my assets, etc.  But for some reason, I can't get this properties file
> to work.  Am I missing something obvious?
>
> Thanks,
> Andy
>

> On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 02:14 -0700, Petros Petrou wrote:
> > I think you need to move your FindCoops.properties  file to be next to your
> > .tml file and not the .java file.
> >
> > Petros
> >

> > Andy Huhn-2 wrote:
> > >
> > > OK, this is driving me crazy.
> > >
> > > I have a .tml named FindCoops.tml that contains the following fragment:
> > >
> > > <t:label for="userPstlCodeField"/>
> > > <input t:type="TextField" t:id="userPstlCodeField"
> > > t:value="userPstlCode" />
> > >
> > > In the same directory as the corresponding .java page file, I have a
> > > file named FindCoops.properties that contains the following:
> > >
> > > userPstlCodeField-label=ZIP
> > >
> > > Yet when the input is rendered, it is rendered with a label of "User
> > > Pstl Code Field".  Shouldn't it be rendered as ZIP?
> > >
> > > I'm on T5.0.11.
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > > Andy

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.