http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/parameters.html

>  2) Is there a way of accessing a message with a key that's partially
>  generated by another expansion?
>  e.g. (this doesn't work obviously, but getProductVariant() is implemented in
>  the page class and its output forms the last segment of the message key)
>  ${message:product-name-${productVariant}}

This is something you would delegate to code.  You can inject a
Messages object: that's your component's message catalog (including
message keys inherited from the global application catalog).

>  3) Also how can you pass arguments to the messages to replace {0}, {1} etc?

It's based on String.format() not MessageFormat, so its %s and %d, not {0}, etc.

>  Thanks,
>
>  Andy.
>  --

Howard M. Lewis Ship