Hello,
I have problem. I want to do same action as on click submit button.
source:

Test3.tml

<head>
<title>Ajax test</title>
</head>

  <t:block t:id="dynamicBlock">
        fun dynamic block!
        ${color}

    </t:block>

<form t:type="Form" t:id="playerForm" t:zone="zoneToUpdate">
<t:label for="color" />:
            <t:select t:id="color" model="literal:Red,Green,Blue"
onchange="this.form.submit()" />
<t:submit/>
        </form>

           <t:zone t:id="zoneToUpdate">
        Content before update
    </t:zone>

Test3.java:
package org.stml.stmljms.pages.operators;

import java.util.Date;

import org.apache.tapestry.Block;
import org.apache.tapestry.annotations.OnEvent;
import org.apache.tapestry.annotations.Property;
import org.apache.tapestry.ioc.annotations.Inject;

public class Test3 {
        private String color;
        @Inject
        private Block dynamicBlock;

        public String getColor() {
                return color;
        }

        public void setColor(String color) {
                System.out.println("xxx asd");
                this.color = color;
        }

        @OnEvent(component = "playerForm", value = "success")
        private Block successFromTheForm() {
                System.out.println("xxx bsd");
                return dynamicBlock;

FireBug says for me "this.form.submit is not a function"

Could anyone help me?