I'm not sure what you mean by "which leads to some js or css can not
read", but the case change of page names is normal and should be
harmless as T5 handles pages in a case-insensitive manner. Therefore it
won't matter if a link is made to SecurePage, securepage, securePage, or
even SeCuRePaGe - it will reach the page.

chris

--
http://thegodcode.net