Christian Gorbach wrote:
there's an annotation which can be applied to page classes.
@ContentType("application/xhtml+xml")
unfortunately: IE does not render pages using this content type...

@see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2166
The bug you point out is not the bug with, IE, wich a bug : it's quite a major problem to can't be able to render "valid" HTML in IE, which is the case if IE does not render page with "application/xhtml+xml" type (and it's the case, see (for example): http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2005/09/15/467901.aspx), and if page with content type set to "text/html" are not valid xhtml.

I don't find this bug reported, but I'm quite sure that Christian already talked about that in the ml. Christian, does this remind you someting ?

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE