Yes,i have a "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" inside my Dialog.This is an ajax Form.My
@EventListener is
@EventListener(elements = "typeChanged", events = "onchange", submitForm =
"ListForm",async=true)
public void watchText(IRequestCycle cycle) {
cycle.getResponseBuilder().updateComponent("updateParts");
}
updateParts is span id which is wraped around some textFields.