Hi Michael,

I believe the problem is your filter name in web.xml. See this part:

    <filter>
        <filter-name>app</filter-name>
        <filter-class>org.apache.tapestry.TapestryFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>

If I remember correctly T5 uses the filter name to deduce your
application module. By default (using the maven quickstart archetype)
this is named 'app', and a default module is created for you named
AppModule.java in the services directory. My guess is you renamed your
module but did not rename your filter (I've done this a couple of times).

chris

--
http://thegodcode.net