It feels like the default page class is used, which I have defined like that:

Well, it should not be used.

Actually, before I changed the page class to implement IExternalPage, the correct page class has been found correctly. It's not working anymore since that little change...

A.

Andy Pahne schrieb:

I get the error message:

Page /booking/Details does not implement the org.apache.tapestry.IExternalPage interface.

The root cause is:
java.lang.ClassCastException: $BasePage_0 cannot be cast to org.apache.tapestry.IExternalPage

(BasePage is a superclass of BaseBookingPage)

Although my class definition looks like this:

public abstract class Details
    extends BaseBookingPage
    implements PageBeginRenderListener, IExternalPage {

    public void activateExternalPage(
        Object[] args, IRequestCycle cycle){

        setAccommodationId((Long) args[0]);

That's the link that I am trying to use in order to activate the exernal page:

   jwcid="@ExternalLink"
   page="/booking/Details"
   parameters="ognl:{accommodation.id}">

I restarted the server, cleaned working directories, rebuidl the app from scratch, but still...

Does anybody have a clue what's going on here?

Andy