On 4/18/08, nille hammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi Thiago,

Hi, Nille!

>  thanks for the advice that makes perfect sense! What is left is my first
> question, where does Tapestry how to choose the right message catalogue? If I
> injected the ConfirmationMailSender in my BookingSummary Page would Tapestry
> use it´s message catalogue? So would I have to put the localized messages
> into BookingSummary.properties?

I suggest you to put your localized messages in app.properties, being
app the name of the Tapestry servlet filter in you web.xml (answer for
your first question). But you could also put them in
BookingSummary.properties, but then they would only be used in that
page, not in the rest of your application (answer for your second e
third questions). Tapestry, the web framework, always looks first in
the page-specific properties file first and then in the global one
after.

All I'm saying here is valid for Tapestry web applications. I'm not
sure (and I can't find out now, unfortunately) what would be the name
of the properties file in a non-web application using Tapestry-IoC.

--
Thiago